University of Colorado-Boulder, 1970-1974.
Art Students League of Denver, 1989
Twenty-five years of proven experience and ability in'mixed media with hundreds of custom projects for private and public interests in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, Washington, and Mexico.
* Sculpture in marble, alabaster, wood, fiberglass, polyester resin, stainless steel.
* Three dimensional combination painting and sculpture.
* Jewelry Designer.
* Completed works for businesses, private collectors and public organizations.
* Completed murals in oils and acrylics, both separately and in combination.
* Eloy's Waterfall, Mixed Media Mural, 12'x12'x 8' using moss rock, acrylic mural background, and cement mason techniques.
* Adventure Golf, Colorado's largest Putt Putt Golf Course, cement sculpture, restoration of sculptures, faux finishing, and fiberglass work.
* Created largest indoor mural in Colorado, La Familia Cosmica, 17'X75'.
* Conducted mural workshop in 1994 sponsored by the Denver Art Museum and Denver Parks and Recreation, Denver, Colorado.
* Artist in Residence for United Mexican American Students, University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado.
* Visiting Artist at Washington State University.
Guest Artist at Denver School of the Arts, Denver Public Schools.
* Class monitor for Ramon Kelley at Art Students League of Denver, teaching oils and pastels.
* Sculpted nine reindeer life-size in wire and lights for the City of Brighton, Colorado, Festival of Lights Annual Christmas Parade, 1996-99. In 1998 the float was the Santa Clause entry in the Denver Parade of Lights.
* 2000 City of Brighton Sculptural Sundail Mixed Media 9'x9'x12', Benedict Park.
* Mural: 1998 Adams County Assessor's Office, Administration Building, Brighton, CO., entitled "Four Seasons", 4'x24'.
* U.S. West purchased large alabaster sculpture of stylized eagle for their foyer.
* United Steelworkers Union, Pittsburgh, PA purchased large oil painting entitled "The Lost Hunter".
* Sheet Metal Workers #9 Union, Denver, CO. purchased large oil painting entitled "Generations", 6 feet x 9 feet.
* University of Colorado, Boulder, CO. United Memorial Center Student Center, 6 feet x 8 feet, oils on canvas.
EXCLUSIVE GALLERY FOR STONE SCULPTURE:
* Casa de Artistas of Scottsdale, 7058 East Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
* Accomplished singer, two-time State champion horseshoe player.